We are here kicking off the new month with our welcome September 2021! And further below I’m showing the calculated days between now and upcoming dates of interest: Labor Day, Halloween, Daylight Savings Time Ending, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year’s Day – I’m even including the shipping deadline for Christmas.
Recently I’m having all kinds of fun playing around with an actual chalkboard. It is what is inspiring my graphic for today’s blog post title card. I’ll have more on my chalkboard later this month and I promise to include some photos.
In looking ahead, the Project Manager in me starts mapping out the next four months.
Welcome September 2021 Looking Ahead at Upcoming Dates
Here is a listing of the following durations from today’s post – some of which certainly can find us reaching for sending cards, notes, and writing a few letters.
- Labor Day, next Monday, September 6, 2021, is 5 days away, perhaps you’ll want to send an e-card. Here’s a previous post of mine from September 3, 2017, on Easy to send Dayspring Labor Day ecards
- Halloween (October 31) is 60 days away, I’m already looking at Boo-ti-ful cards to send!
- Daylight Savings Time Ends 67 days from now on November 7, 2021 – I’ve actually had a previous blog post on a vintage postcard for it, from March 13, 2016, Saving daylight postcard 1918
- Thanksgiving (November 25, 2021) is 85 days away.
- And Christmas is on a Saturday this year, 115 days away, December 25.
It is worth noting both the USPS and UPS will be closed with no deliveries that day. For the US Mail, it is showing for the Contiguous United States to mail/ship-by date for First-Class by December 18. And the UPS Ground is showing December 15th. Over at this Endicia link it shows the USPS Holiday Ship/Mail Deadlines for 2021.
- And Finally, New Years Day 2022 is 122 days away!
Furthermore, now is a GREAT time for looking at all of the birthdays and anniversaries coming up this month and through December.
As for this weekend – I’m still squeezing out wearing as much of my summer wardrobe as I can. This is before I pack up all of my crisp white capris, and I know it is an old habit; however, I actually still enjoy including it as part of the switching over in my closet reflecting Fall being around the corner.
See you back here on Sunday. In the meantime, here’s to enjoying this time of year on the calendar as we welcome September 2021 Looking Ahead!