Last year I was striving with my Letter Writing Journey During Lent; the intent is to be letter writing the same six recurring friends each week.
Fast forward a year and I’m once again striving to undertake this Letter Writing Journey During Lent in 2018. Perhaps the idea is something you will consider trying out too. The number of recurring letter writing friends to write is up to you; I am considering adding a few more recurring names to my list this year. Another idea I’ve had for this year is to mix it up, alternating every other week so one set hears from me weeks 1, 3, and 5, and the other on 2, 4, and 6 – meaning it is writing six three times each.
Here is the image of a calendar for Letter Writing During Lent 2018 I put together in MS Word. Furthermore, here are some previous blog posts of mine during Lent the past three years. They are shown here most recent dates first.
- The Easter Promise by Gail Rock on DVD 1975 CBS TV Special 4-15-2017;
- Love & Salt: A Spiritual Friendship Shared in Letters book by Andrews and Griffith 4-12-2017
- Calendar Planning Lent Letters & Lent with Neil Young 3-01-2017
- Writing letters of Thanks during Lent 2-10-2016
- 8,385 Jelly Beans 4/4/2015
- An Egg-cellent Wreath 3-30-2015
How timely that right now in parallel the #InCoWriMo2018 of writing one letter each day in February is underway, today is day 20 for the event. Happy Tuesday!
Letter Writing Journey During Lent 2018 Attribution & Thank you to the following who I am referencing today –
Image Bright Aged Wooden Background With Grass. ID 97483048 | Dreamstime.com
AnchoredScraps blog posts (see above)