Seeing the Vintage Kraft Stationery Paper Lined in a package of 100 sheets is perfect for Autumn correspondence, especially with gearing up for Thanksgiving.
Before beginning, a reminder this Monday is Veteran’s Day 2019.
Vintage Kraft Stationery Paper Lined
On an aside, although the length of the Vintage Kraft Stationery Paper is a little longer than 11 inches, my paper cutter will work fine for trimming it prior to running through the printer.
The pricing is less than $15 for 100 sheets of the Vintage Kraft Stationery Paper Lined; it looks good to me.
Here are some of the excerpts about its features.
- “100 SHEETS STATIONERY PAPER – Perfect for … anniversaries and graduation letters, thank you notes, announcements, etc.
- LINED A4 SIZE RETRO LETTERFORM – This 100 sheet set of antique style aged letter papers are smooth for writing letters, practicing calligraphy or sketching graffiti.
- PREMIUM 120GSM KRAFT PAPER – Made of durable kraft paper, contains 100pcs (8.27 x 11.42 inch / 21 x 29 cm) …
- PRINTER AND HANDWRITING FRIENDLY – Don’t worry about ink bleed …, making it great for sketching and drawing as well as traditional writing; suitable for inkjet printers
- COMPLEMENT FOR YOUR GIFTS – Attached letters or notes … with a heartfelt personal touch.”
“Perfect for mailing invitations, poetry scrolls, poems, lyrics, treasure hunts, menus, letters to Santa, and much more”
Attribution & Thank you to the following who I referenced above –
You may enjoy considering pairing the paper in today’s post with my blog post from earlier in the week on Pumpkin Patch Lined Autumn Printable by Sydney Lee Stationery 11-05-2019